The WinScan 2.1 Software is designed expressly for the Uniden Bearcat 245XLT and 895XLT scanners. It features:
- Patented Virtual Scanner Interface™. Looks and works just like the front of the scanner you are using. (Manual controls such as on/off, volume, and squelch are not reproduced via computer control.)
- Build customized scan lists.
- Add Alpha tagging to the frequencies you listen to. (The alpha tags will not appear on your scanner. Alpha tagging only on your PC.)
- Upload your scanner's memory to a database on your PC.
- Import files from WinScan Version 1.0 & 1.10, WinScanRS, WinScan Sport, WinScan SE and from plain text files!
- New Bandscope for the BC895xlt!
- New enhanced search engine allows you to see what you are searching, how long you have been searching for and how many times a frequency has been hit!
- New enhanced talkgroup search!
- Digitally record your favorite frequency with the click of a button! (Audio output from your 245/895 must be connected to your sound card for recording.)
- Scan in conventional and trunking mode simultainiously on your 895!
- Program EDACS and Motorola talkgroups and frequencies for your 245!
- Program Motorola Trunked Systems without being in range of the system! Perfect for areas that have multiple trunked systems!
- Create different scan lists for multiple states and cities!
- Has Speed EnhancerT™ scan mode for the 245 Multi-Scan feature!
Pentium 100 MHz
Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/ME/2000 Professional/XP
16 MB RAM
2 MB Video Card (800x600 @ 256 colors - minimum)
10 MB free hard disk space (plus space for the custom scan lists)
Available Serial RS232 COM Port (COM 1 or COM 2) [not USB]
Uniden BC245XLT or 895XLT (and PC cable).