View Panels | View Supplied Cables
The Yaesu SCU-17 Interface Unit may be used for CAT control of the transceiver with a computer via a USB connection
and for communications using
SSTV, RTTY and PSK digital modes.
(Note: Yaesu does not produce CAT, SSTV, RTTY or PSK operating software).
Hook-up to your FT-450D is easy via the supplied cables.
Only 4.4 x 1 x 2.91" 8.1 oz.
* Provides CAT communications through USB when PC does not have RS-232C port.
* Has a USB audio system so the TX and RX audio is accessible through the USB cable.
* Has a two-channel USB serial device and enables various transmit modes and CAT comms. simultaneously.
* Operates from USB bus power, so no external power supply required.
* Provides high RF isolation via photo relays.
* Front panel TX and RX audio controls.
* LED indicators monitor PTT and FSK control.
* Compatible with: FT-450D, FT-817ND, FT-857D, FT-897D, FT-950, FT-2000, FTDX1200, FTDX5000, FTDX9000.