Panels | Connecting
The Yaesu FC-50 is an automatic antenna tuner designed expressly for the FT-891.
The control cable (1.6 foot) and coaxial jumper cable (1.6 foot) are included.
Two joint plates are also included if you wish to physically join the the FC-50 and FT-891.
Shown above with the FT-891 (not included).
* Coverage: 1.8 - 29.7 MHz and 50 - 54 MHz
* Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
* Maximum Power: 100 watts
* Tune Up Power: 4 - 60 watts
* Memories: 100
* Tuning time: 5 seconds or less
* Antenna matching impedance HF: 16 to 150 Ohms
* Antenna matching impedance 6m: 25 to 100 Ohms
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 6.1 x 1.8 x 8.3 inches (155x45x211mm)
* Weight: 3 lbs. (1.35 kg)